Saturday, April 26, 2014

My (Quick) Saturday Inspirations!

Unfortunately I am completely EXHAUSTED this morning, and couldn't pull myself out of bed at my usual 5 AM wakeup call - so, this has to be super short - but still have had a little bit of time to scroll through Pinterest this morning and pick out a few things that are impacting me/I'm loving on for the day!

#1 - Love this one.. so applicable to my life! According to this quote, my heart is all over the world :) Especially in Europe!


#2 - Yes. Someone, help me.

#3 - Is this real life? Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes... a cupcake and a ball of raw cookie dough in one. When's my next fat day?!


#4 - A little travel-inspired bedroom decor. Currently rethinking what I might do in my new apartment decor-wise when I move in 20 days!


#5 - This maxi dress. Are you kidding me ... if I find this, I will wear this every day, forget washing it. It will stay on me ALL SUMMER LONG.



And that is all. Have a lovely Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment