Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yummy Baked Things I Want to Make RIGHT Now!!

Do you ever have those mornings where you want to stare at every baked good in the world on Pinterest? Well if not, this is something that I am going through this morning you just won't be able to understand!!!

Luckily, staring at all these yummy things for long enough makes me not really want them anymore - and is actually making me want to start working out even earlier today than I was originally planning on! I think I just pulled reverse psychology on myself. I am also lucky enough that when I bake something I have NO desire to eat it - I just hand the goodies off to somebody else!!! 

I am a HUGE baker - if you've been following some of my earlier blog posts, you already know this! However, because of being on a million vacations this year and just doing a bajillion other things, I really haven't had time for baking lately. I'm hoping to do one of the following today, but might need a little help picking out which one to make! ;)

#1 Frozen Thin Mint Cheesecake
Because even though nowadays I refuse to eat them, I still secretly mentally cannot get over Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookies ;(

Cheesecake is actually VERY easy to make as well, so wouldn't take up too much time!!



#2 Strawberry Mascarpone Layer Cake
Summer is DEFINITELY approaching (especially since it's going to be 80 degrees in Chicago today!!), so that means it is finally time to use fresh fruit in baked goods again! Thank goodness they will finally taste yummy enough again for this amazing cake!



#3 Crumb Apricot Cheesecake
This cheesecake looks so beautiful. I love this much fruit in something - I must be really wanting cheesecake this morning or something. Maybe staring at these pictures really doesn't work..



#4 Smores Cookie Bars
I love how the Hershey bars in this picture AREN'T melted - it looks exactly how your smores would look before you start melting everything over the fire! This sounds delicious! 



#5 Nutella Ravioli
Basically a Nutella-filled pastry puff. Ok, maybe I am hungry for sweet stuff now...




No comments:

Post a Comment