Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Michael Kors Collection for Spring '14

I've always been a fan of MMK shoes - they are affordable, and VERY well made the padding in the insole and the last they are made on make them extremely comfortable and wearable for 6+ hours a day. Really great shoes.

HOWEVER, I was even more excited when we received Michael Kors Collection at work over the last few weeks - Michael's runway pieces - the amazing stuff!! It makes me excited every time I walk by the table. I love that both of my favorite shoes are big trends for spring too - cage heels, and block heels. Love love love love love.

 Michael Kors Collection block heels


Michael Kors Collection cage pumps - LOVE the pink!



I can't even possibly imagine all the outfits I would wear these with - dresses or cute A-line skirts would be best for my style. Give me one of all, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment