Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Four Shoes You NEED for Spring

There is not commonly a season that roles by where I feel like I need every shoe trend that's being shown ... however, this season is definitely an exception! The perfect thing about this spring is that each look is VERY distinct from one another, and they each fit a need - casual, out on the town, running errands outfit, etc.

Make room in your shoe closet!!! Here are my absolute favorite must have's for spring:

1) A Caged Bootie - Vince Camuto


Everyone needs a little caged bootie in your life! However, there are TWO types for this spring - the following is a little more casual ... I would do this for the daytime with cuffed denim. The OTHER caged bootie for spring is your HOT, sexy going out shoe that you need one in every color to match every dress you own. I think it is no surprise that my closet is busting at the seams.

2) A Flatbed Sandal - Vince


This is not just your average old sandal! The flatbed sandal is HUGE for spring - in my opinion, it's a little more of an androgynous look, but hey, I am loving it. This one especially from Vince, a HOT brand at Bloomies right now ... I think I really need that top metallic one. PS. Metallics for daytime are now the thing. Do not be afraid!!! Let Rebecca Minkoff give you a little inspiration:



3) The Ankle Strap/Pointy Flat - Dolce Vita


Yes... so stinking cute. I love that ankle straps are BIG again, both for pointy-toe flats like you see in this style from Dolce Vita, AND in heels. Gorgeoussssssss.

4) The D'Orsay (Heel or Flat) - Tory Burch


What is a D'Orsay flat? My description is a 'cutout' flat/pump... or a flat/pump that has both a heel and toebox covering, but the middle portion of the foot is left open. Vince is doing a TON of D'Orsay heels right now, and they are all so amazing. This is definitely a summer-ized version of your traditional pointy-toe flat or full pump look. Yes, I need this. :)


There you have it!!! Your 4 must-have shoe styles for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment