Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Most Underrated Oscars Gowns

So, at first I was claiming Jennifer Lawrence in Dior as my favorite gown of the Oscars - now, after doing a little more online digging since I missed most of the red carpet on E!, I have completely changed my mind.

Ok yes, Lupita, I like your blue Prada gown... and Kate Hudson, I love your Versace... but I have now found the MOST underrated gowns from the Oscars that definitely deserved more best-dressed praise!!


Margot Robbie has impeccable taste with this YSL dress and a Forevermark diamond necklace. She looks oh so French! Absolutely stunning!

I am loving Camila Alves in this Gabriela Cadena gown, paired with Charlotte Olympia heels and a Christian Louboutin clutch.


Doesn't Laura Dern look amazing in Alberta Ferretti? With Jimmy Choo heels and Brumani jewelry, this look is perfect. The color matches her skin and hair tones so well!!
____________

One of my favorite things from the Oscars were of COURSE the shoes - given. I loved that Brian Atwood was hands down one of the most popular designers worn this year at the Oscars - and LOTS of silver pumps/strappy platform sandals. So in honor of Brian Atwood and the color silver, I took a picture of the B by Brian Atwood table at Bloomingdale's on Michigan Ave. for some Oscars fashion inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment