Friday, April 4, 2014

The Perfect Words for Anything

I love quotes - and especially finding quotes about things I'm going through at a particular moment. It helps you change your perspective, or maybe at least gets your day started thinking in a different way!

It's important to not let yourself get stuck - a lot of times, I'm not the best at it, but if something is hurting you or upsetting you, you have to let go and realize everything goes on. If I still let more than a few of the little things upset me, I am pretty sure I would be unable to get out of bed every day, or would probably be the world's biggest sourpuss.

I started becoming a very happy person when I realized that there will always be bad things that will happen, and you can't let those things overcome you. You have to keep on moving! So with that, here is the first quote :)

#1 For when life's problems are dragging you down. This one used to be my laptop background:



#2 When circumstances are making you question who you are and you are beginning to feel lost.



#3 When you feel yourself developing a poor relationship with someone, don't let it continue. It takes effort, but drop everything negative inside and become their friend.



#5 When you feel you need to impress your opinion on everyone to prove yourself. I think this quote is especially relevant for work situations. It's much more important to of course, state your opinion, but also listen to the feelings of others. Whenever I feel at opposition with someone, I remind myself that I am only 1 person on this planet, and there are billions of different views that deserve equally special attention!



#6 When things are weighing on your mind, and making life difficult for you. If things are heavy, realize whatever has happened has happened, and the only way you can move forward is to let it go.



#7 I'm not always the best at this, because I unfortunately have been given the complex in life that I must always be the best at what I do! However, it's important to develop a mature state of mind that you can only grow and become better from your failures. It's equally important to face your failures with courage.



#8 There's a certain stigma in the world that constant happiness or cheerfulness represents immaturity or naivety. I believe the exact opposite of that. Someone who is able to consistently smile, among all of the negativity in this world, is someone who is determined to live a happy life and make the best of what has been given to them. If you are not smiling every day, what can you change?



#9 This next quote almost encompasses them all. You are the only person who is in charge of how you look at the world today, or how you deal with the challenges that are put in front of you. If things seem unhappy, be conscious of the nature of your thoughts, and see how you can turn your negative thoughts around. Look for the positive!



#10 And when everything seems to be against you, remember that many times you can accomplish even greater things in the midst of adversity. 







No comments:

Post a Comment