Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pinterest Pics of Summer

Usually I'll cruise around Pinterest for anything and everything, but this morning, it's strictly summer.

My apartment is SO cold right now, and the news is saying that it's only going to be in the 40's again today - so REALLY can't wait until it hits 80 degrees! My favorite part of summer is the sun BEATING down on you - even though I burn extremely easily, I miss not having to wear my heavy Canada Goose coat to work every day :( And, there's just so much more to do. You actually WANT to leave your apartment and do things, instead of hibernating inside.

I have a feeling by the time I get back from vacation in 2 weeks, the weather could hopefully turn around a little bit! Until then, here are my favorite Pinterest pics for summer inspiration! 


A smores-covered strawberry? YES!

Sangria/lime popsicles

Popsicles in wine/champagne. Whoever came up with this is genius.

Yum. Obviously!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment