Friday, March 7, 2014

The 4 Fantastic Things of Today

These 4 fantastic things happened to me today:

1. The Christian Louboutin multi-colored spiked kicks I saw this lady rockin'. I have some serious shoe envy.


2. I recovered slightly from shoe envy when I purchased the Chloe scalloped mini-heel pumps from work today. That revalidated my life!!! I am so in love. These will be the cutest with skirt suits at work. 


3. I got to FINALLY WALK home from work, because instead of -1,000 degrees in Chicago, it was finally a VERY WARM 40 degrees!!! I basically want to go put on shorts and flip flops now and prance around the city. It was so lovely walking home!!



4. And finally, I am getting back into flower-purchasing now, since the weather is starting to warm up and I officially have spring fever. Thanks Trader Joes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment