Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The 10 Crafty Things I Would Be Doing for Easter... If I Was in Town!

So unfortunately, I will be missing Easter this year around while I'm out of town! Too bad, because I found so many Easter crafts/baked goods on Pinterest that are dying to be done by me ;( Darn.

IF I was here, these are the top 10 things I would be doing, besides going to church, this Easter!


#1 Easter Egg Cookies - but I'm almost positive I couldn't get the icing like this. I've never made anything but fluffy icing for cookies. I need to learn hard icing better so I can make pretty decorations on cookies like these!!



#2 Easter Marshmallow Bark - Just LOOKS so easy to make. This would make a perfect treat to take to work! And it looks yummy too.



#3 Magic Balloon Treats - Totally unnecessary, but I've seen people do this magic balloon thing a million times, and I've always wanted to do it. Maybe it's a good thing I won't be around this Easter - will save this one for when I have kids. They'll be so confused.



#4 Easter Basket Cupcakes - This is DEFINITELY an Emily recipe!! It looks a little hodgepodge, but the idea is so darn cute. Disappointed that I won't be able to make this one!



#5 Easter Candy Vase Decoration - I've seen this a few years in a row on Pinterest, and I've always wanted to do this! A little kitchy, but Emily loves kitchy :D 



#6 Ice Cream Cone Easter Candy - This is the cutest way to deliver Easter candy! Super simple and probably would take 5 minutes to make. Another good one to take to work.



#7 The Pirouette Cake - Ok, I have seen this cake style around for a few years on Pinterest too - usually with KitKat bars around the edges - but I have STILL never made it. This definitely needs to happen, Easter version or no Easter version.



#8 - The Peeps Bunny Cupcake - OH gosh - how cute is this. I would definitely be making this. The only thing I'd have to get are new icing tips to make a grass effect with the frosting, and then it would be easy as cake! 



#9 Easter Baskets for Friends - It's not like we need Easter baskets with candy anymore (well maybe we still do), but my friends and I ALL love World Market. Love the idea they did here with pastel-colored kitchen supplies. I would love to get something like this for Easter!



#10 Easter Bunny Breakfast - Definitely not even taking the time to do this until I have children, but it's still just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment